- 1 Petro-Canada Activate Card Login – Rewards, payment, Account and Customer Support
- 2 petro-canada.ca/activatecard
- 3 Petro-Canada Activate Card Login
Petro-Canada Activate Card Login – How would you feel when you can travel few miles without worrying about the fuel? Interesting. Right? What is more interesting is you will pay for the fuel through your credit card and get reward points in return with Petro-Canada.
Petro-Canada is one of the most reliable “Gas Station” of Canada. It not only offers food to your engine but also give you many reward points while making payment through your “Petro-Canada Credit Card”. It is one platform that gives you millions of credit rewards to their customers.
Everybody loves the idea of Savings so, why not save money by making payments on Petro-Canada Gas stations.
Petro-Canada Activate Card Login
With Petro-points MasterCard, You not only save money instantly on each liter but also you earn rewards points on each visit. In this article, we will look at the login process of Petro-Canada Activate Card and the features provided it its customers.
If you are traveling outside North America and you eagerly want to activate your Petro Canada credit card and want to earn all the rewards that they offer. Once you participate in any of the Petro-Canada gas stations and you will get reward points instantly on each dollar that you will spend. This way you can easily save money and earn rewards at the same time.
It is a retail and wholesale marketing brand of Suncor Energy, headquartered in Calgary, Alberta. It is a marketing network of Petrol as well as lubricants. It also has one reliable program known as “Petro Points” which ensures that customers should get the rewards points for fuel, for car repair and also on making purchases.
Citibank is working with Petro-Canada for the Petro-Points MasterCard. Petro-Canada is serving almost 60% of the population of Canada with its advancing MasterCard features that benefit all the customers.
How to Login for Petro-Canada Activate Card?
Petro-Canada allows you to earn points on every dollar you spent on gas stations by using your Petro-Canada Card. And customers can easily redeem their earned points on grocery or brand stores.
To login to your Petro-Canada Account, you must follow these steps.
- The first step in the process is to go to the official login site of Petro-Canada through this URL
(https://retail.petro-canada.ca/en/profile/login.aspx?linkid=PPTSspotlight1) and then you will get to see the official login page.
- Once you get straight to the page, you will get to see the login form where you are required to enter your correct Username and Password into the fields.
- After filling the correct information you need to press the “Login”
- When you are done with the login, your Dashboard will get appear on your screen.
- So now you have successfully entered into your account and you will be able to access your account.
Petro-Canada has designed its program which brings a lot benefit to its users. You will be the one who has complete control of your rewards. You will get the reward points on each of the activities which are as follows.
- Fuel savings reward
- Rewards on car washes
- Points for a dollar off each purchase
- Gift Card Rewards
It is really simple. You will get $1 off = on every 1,000 points.
This program is free to join for all the customers which will help you to collect reward points quickly. The best part is these points will never get expired or out of date and also you can easily redeem to collect rewards.
- On every liter fuel that you purchase = you will get 10 points.
- On every dollar you spent on stores = you will get 10 points.
- On every 1,000 Petro-points = you will get $1 off on fuel, in-store or car wash.
How to Check Points Balance on Petro-Canada Card?
Since you have learned about the login process of Petro-Canada activate card that helped you to enter into your own account and check for the offers and payment statements. Now we will look at the process which will help you to know about your reward points that you have on your card.
- The first step is to go on the official page of Petro-Canada.
- Then you will get to the icon named “Check Points Balance” at the bottom of the page which you are required to click.
- Once you select that option, a new window will get appear on your screen where you will get to see a Login form.
- The next step is to enter your correct email followed by the Password.
- Then you are required to click on the “Login” button which is visible on your screen.
How to Register Yourself With the Petro-Canada Card?
The registration process is quite simple and by following the below-mentioned steps you can easily become a part of Petro-Canada and can easily get all the benefits.
- The first step in the process is to go to the official registration page by using this following URL.
- Then you will get see the registration form that includes necessary fields which you need to fill with correct details.
- You will see the option “Enter your card number”, in which you are required to fill your correct card number.
- The next option you will see the option named “Last Name” which are supposed to fill correctly.
- Then the next option you will get to see “Postal Code” which you must fill it correctly.
Customer Support of Petro-Canada
- via mail request: 150 6th Avenue S.W., Calgary, Alberta T2P 3Y7,
- by telephone 1-800-558-9071,
- via email request to [email protected]
- through referring to Suncor’s profile on SEDAR at sedar.com/ or EDGAR at sec.gov/.
- toll-free number: 1 (800) 668-0220
More Credit Card Guides:
- Chase Freedom Unlimited Credit Card | Chase.com
- Chase Credit Cards Login (chase.com/amazon)
- How to login for Walmart Credit Card (walmart.com/credit)
We hope that this article will help you to enroll yourself in Petro-Canada Activate Card which will not only give your engine fuel but also give you reward points in return which you can easily redeem on any store or car wash which we have mentioned earlier in the article.
We would love to hear your experience with Petro-Canada which you can mention in the comments section below.